Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thing 3

Beginning with the end in mind is the easiest for me. When I know what my students need to learn, I am then able to design my lesson plan to their needs. It also gives me a chance to take responsibility for my own learning if I come across some new material I am unsure of. And since I can view a crisis as a challenge, I am able to change my plans if something new comes up.

The hardest habit is number five. I struggle with all of the learning tools out there for me and organizing them to fit into my curriculum. That is why I have to know at the beginning what the end is so I can have more time to discover and use these tools with my students.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that organizing and using all of the resources that are out there can be a bit overwhelming. I sometimes feel like I throw some of these things in and they look like i've just thrown them in to say that i've used them.

    ReplyDelete