Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thing 2

A good blog has relevant and valuable content. It is a place where people can have good discussions and connect on comment interests. It should be easy to navigate through the blog and even have links, pictures, etc.

This blog could enhance a school web site by being a direct source of information about what is going on in class for students, teachers, administration, and parents. I could post upcoming assignments, projects, pictures, and people who are connected could leave comments and share suggestions.

Blogs are an extremely easy way to get your own thoughts/interests out to the public. Whether it is for a specific job or personal blog, anyone could start one.

I believe that the Read/Write Web is going to take teaching and learning to a higher level and fast! I just hope I will be able to keep up with all the technology changes, but I do feel it is important for the students!

No comments:

Post a Comment